The official forum for the NationStates region, The Black Lion Army. Join and hangout, discuss topics of any kind, or even join the region, endless possibilities.

Secondary Nations for Raids

SpecialAgentTimmy

Secondary Nations for Raids

Post by SpecialAgentTimmy on Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:37 pm

Hey, I know that you don't want us to have more than one nation associated with the region, but as I thought about it more, those who want to raid would lose there regional standings (such as vassal, ambassador, etc.) when they leave the region. I am proposing the idea of those in the raiding party, and only those in the raiding party, create secondary nations to use as an attacking force for raids. Just let me know what you think.
    SawJacksoul

Re: Secondary Nations for Raids

Post by SawJacksoul on Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:46 pm

I don't know just for the fact that I don't know if everyone raiding will want to make another account. I mean if you want but regional influence doesn't actually mean much. It's more for the officers really. The only thing in our region you'd need influence for is to make it harder for the delegate (myself) to eject you but I don't plan on doing that. Same goes for other regions you'd be invading. We'd need to get the assigned delegate nation as many endorsements as possible to shoot their influence up as high as possible. If you really want to make a secondary raiding account then by all means go ahead

Current date/time is Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:47 pm