The official forum for the NationStates region, The Black Lion Army. Join and hangout, discuss topics of any kind, or even join the region, endless possibilities.

Region positions

SawJacksoul

Region positions

Post by SawJacksoul on Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:43 am

If anyone wants to have a regional position, then please message myself or SeriousBacon (Cinia) about which position you want and we'll discuss it further
    SpecialAgentTimmy

Re: Region positions

Post by SpecialAgentTimmy on Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:51 pm

I would happily take any position that you guys can offer me. I have been here since the second day of creation for the region. Just let me know what you guys have in mind.
    SeriousBacon
    Founder
    Founder

Post by SeriousBacon on Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:37 pm

Currently I'm writing up papers that will list in detail all our positions that we have or "big" ones like the Parliament Seats which I think we finally have enough people for (yay). I'll probably make a post in my blog about both those things: Parliament Seats and the Positions.
    NeighborhoodFriend

Post by NeighborhoodFriend on Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:28 pm

Not an official regional position, but we could assign a Commander and a General for our raider team. And then Privates. I would happily be either Commander or General. And perhaps SpecialAgentTimmy could be either aswell since he has showed interest in raiding. Or Jacob since I talk with him a lot about the game. Either way, hope you think about it; big raider regions use the ranking system for their raiders.
    NeighborhoodFriend

Post by NeighborhoodFriend on Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:00 pm

Or Saw, you could be Commander, and then you can appoint General, and then whatever is below that
    SawJacksoul

Post by SawJacksoul on Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:41 pm

NeighborhoodFriend wrote:Not an official regional position, but we could assign a Commander and a General for our raider team. And then Privates. I would happily be either Commander or General. And perhaps SpecialAgentTimmy could be either aswell since he has showed interest in raiding. Or Jacob since I talk with him a lot about the game. Either way, hope you think about it; big raider regions use the ranking system for their raiders.

I was already planning on commanding the raids from here on the homefront. I can't decide on other positions yet till we get a few more people though
    NeighborhoodFriend

Post by NeighborhoodFriend on Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:53 pm

I was already planning on commanding the raids from here on the homefront. I can't decide on other positions yet till we get a few more people though[/quote]

Sounds good

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:47 pm