The official forum for the NationStates region, The Black Lion Army. Join and hangout, discuss topics of any kind, or even join the region, endless possibilities.

Region raiding

SawJacksoul

Region raiding

Post by SawJacksoul on Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:51 pm

Alright so I've received a few requests about raiding other regions. I did some looking into it and while highly frowned upon, it's not out of the question. For anyone who doesn't know how it works, we slip a few people under one general's direction into another region. They then begin to endorse a single nation until they become delegate. At that point, invite those who wish to join us, then kick the rest. Simple as that. Although if we start gaining too much notoriety, other regions, or the WA itself, will most likely begin a hunt for us. So if this is to work, everyone must endorse me to ensure it won't be easy to gain control of delegate in our region, and we must be careful about it. Everyone please post your vote under here and your thoughts to decide what we'll choose
    SpecialAgentTimmy

Re: Region raiding

Post by SpecialAgentTimmy on Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:22 pm

I am up for it. Sounds like fun, and as long as all of our members work together, we should be fine.

Current date/time is Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:10 am